AIRCOOLED-CHILLER.pdf (1.3 MB)
COPE Air-Cooled Chiller System
COPE Air-cooled chillers are refrigeration systems used in both commercial and industrial facilities with major function to cool fluids and/or dehumidify air. It is preferred in cases that demand constant performance of the system, independence on the ambient temperature (industrial air conditioning, air conditioning of digital systems etc.
Air-cooled chillers are used in a wide variety of setting including hotel, hospital, shopping mall, office building, entertainment center, petrochemical plant, machinery area, electric power plant, etc. Various applications are possible including air conditioning applications, industry-type process cooling, and large-scale district heat source systems.
Why COPE Air-cooled chiller
- No cooling towers
- Compact structure for easy installation and maintenance
- Meet different load requirements
- Achieve annual energy savings
- Low maintenance costs
- Water costs avoided, no water wastage
- Provide highly accurate outlet water temperature control, to ensure the constant and comfortable temperature indoor environment
- Equipped with several protections such as high low pressure protection, chilled water anti-freeze protection, power phase sequence protection, default phase protection, lack of water flow protection, compressor motor overload/overheating protection and etc.
- Equipped with condensers that use ambient air to cool hot refrigerant.