CARRIER CARLYLE SEMI HERMERTIC COMPRESSOR MOTOR
A cooling system is only as good as the compressor that drives it. Carlyle compressor motor provide unique unloading features, superior performance at a wide range of operating temperatures and sustainable refrigerants.
- High-flow, automatically reversible oil pump provides positive-displacement oil lubrication.
- Crankcase venting system equalizes pressure during startup and assures oil return to sump.
- Oversize sump holds extra oil in crankcase to prevent levels dropping below safe lubrication range during flooded starts.
- Contoured pistons lower cylinder clearances to increase compressor capacity and efficiency.
- High-efficiency valves provide increased refrigerant flow and lower pressure drops.
- Electronic oil-pressure switch.
- Wide Variety of Load Capacities
- Specialized Cooling Needs
- Ultra-Low Temperatures